Whether you love it or hate it, fall is a time where people come together, get cozy in knit sweaters, cuddle under blankets and enjoy pumpkin spice everything. To celebrate the season, we have put together a list of delicious pumpkin spice treats in Calgary so you can make the most of the offerings and try the ones you find most drool-worthy.
1. Made By Marcus – Drunken’ Pumpkin Sundae
Pumpkin pie soft serve topped with warm whisky caramel, amaretti cookie and fried sage.
2. Ollia Macrons & Tea – Macaron Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
White chocolate pumpkin ganache, pumpkin cream cheese buttercream, whipped cream, dark chocolate spirals and walnuts, on-top of a large macaron shell
3. Righteous Gelato – Spiced Pumpkin Pie Gelato
Made with a flaky, gluten free crust, rich pumpkin and classic spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
4. Holy Cow – Pumpkin Old Fashioned Donut
This donut features pumpkin old fashioned cake with a brown butter pumpkin glaze
5. Crave Cupcakes – Pumpkin Spice Cupcake
Spiced cream cheese icing on pumpkin cake – only available until October 9th
6. Thé Moon – Pumpkin Spice Milk Tea
Available hot or cold, this delicious fall feature at Thé Moon features pumpkin spice milk tea with cloud foam and cinnamon powder
7. Cob’s Bread – Pumpkin Scones
Pumpkin scones made with real pumpkin puree, spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with cream cheese glaze and caramel drizzle. Yes please!
8. Rocky Mountain Bagel – Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake + Pumpkin Spice Bagels
The Cheesecakes are perfect for an on-the-go treat, and the bagels are a great alternative to a cinnamon raisin style – add plain cream cheese for the best sweet/salty fall vibes!
9. Pretty Sweet – Macarons, Bundt Cakes + Donuts
The best variety for incredibly delicious and equally beautiful pumpkin spice treats!
10. Monogram Coffee – Pumpkin Spice Latte Slushie
Not ready to say goodbye to iced coffee yet? Here is the perfect compromise between summer coffee and a fall PSL.
11. VBurger – Pumpkin Cheesecake VMix
They took their fully plant-based menu to a whole new level this fall with their Pumpkin Cheesecake VMix – cheesecake, and ice cream all mixed together for the perfect plant-based fall treat.
12. Yann Haute Patisserie – Pumpkin Pie Macaron
If you bring these tasty little numbers to thanksgiving dinner – nobody would miss the pie.
13. Sucre Patisserie & Cafe – Pumpkin Loaf
This pumpkin loaf is the perfect fall treat with the warm spices, creamy cream cheese frosting and toasted pumpkin seeds for a little crunch.
14. Clive Burger – Pumpkin Spice Custard Shake
Clive’s Custard shakes are the perfect side to your burgers and fries – but this Pumpkin Spice shake is so good it’s about to be the main course!
15. Yum Bakery – Pumpkin Cheesecake
Trade in your Costco-sized pumpkin pie for Yum Bakery’s Pumpkin cheesecake at the Calgary Farmers Market!
15. Halo Churros – Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Churros
This flavour explosion is the perfect crispy, soft and delightfully sweet fall treat that will get you in that pumpkin spice mood!
16. Ritual Doughnuts – Pumpkin Pie
This must-try doughnut is fulled with pumpkin pie cream, glazed in caramel and topped with flakey pie crust pieces!
17. Monki Bistro – Pumpkin Spice French Toast
Pumpkin pie filling, nutmeg spiced whipped cream, toasted graham crackers, and a sweet caramel drizzle.
18. Black Sheep Patisserie – Pumpkin Croissant
The only thing better than a buttery, flakey classic french croissant – is one with a little added fall pumpkin spice flair!
19. Hoopla Donuts – Pumpkin Cream Donut
Available in gluten-free as well, this pumpkin spice cream donut is everything you want in a delicious fall-inspired donut.
20. Chunk’d – Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie
This cookie has a pumpkin spice latte core with torched marshmallow and a few pumpkin seeds!
Need a date idea for before or after you fill up on sweet pumpkin spiced treats? Here are 5 October date ideas you will not want to miss!