So you’ve swiped, you’ve been set up by friends, you randomly met someone on the street, you are going on a date. We’re sure that you’ve thought of every possible situation of how this date will go. But no matter how it does go, at least you can have a great cup of Joe while you either have great time or remind yourself that you love alone time with your cuddly pet. Here are our favourite coffee shops to go to on a first date.
Best coffee Shops for a 1st date
Please note we love all these places equally and are thankful we have cool places all over the city.
- Nemesis Coffee – this architecture will blow your mind if your date doesn’t @nemesis.coffee
- Timber Train Coffee – You’ll feel like you’re on train to La La land if your date doesn’t make the cut @timbertrain
- 49th Parallel Coffee – Honestly they have donuts, so you are covered here @49th
- Revolver – This place is truly one for the books. You’ll feel like you’re transported to New York @revolvercoffee
- Elysian – Just drowned yourself in the cookies if things don’t work out @elysiancoffee
- Matchstick – If you aren’t feeling coffee, grab one of their tasty and fun iced teas @matchstickyvr
- Prado Cafe – Are we in need of a little health kick? They have kombucha @pradocafe
- Pinkavo – The cutest spot with the best vegan food you will ever have @pinkavocafe
We would love for you to add to our list of best coffee shops in Vancouver. Also, just because you’re starting off with a coffee date doesn’t mean it has to end there. Maybe if you’re having a great time you can continue that date into the afternoon. We have lots of ideas up our sleeve for ways to keep the date going so if you’re having a good time then check out our other articles on things to do in the city over here.