Tofino, BC - You're gonna love it
So you’ve made it to the little slice of heaven in British Columbia we like to call Tofino. If you’ve never been, I am sorry and book your vacation over here immediately. Everyone is just on this small slice of land to have a good time, surf, enjoy the most unreal sunsets, and realistically enjoy a lot of rain. What can we say… we are a rainforest after all. Either way we’re here to share our favourite spots in Tofino to check out on your next couples adventure.
First up food
There are so many great places to eat and drink in Tofino. We might have to make a part two.
- Shed – @shedtofino Honeslty the best Burgers we’ve ever eaten. They are all delicious, seriously.
- Shelter – @shelterrestaurant You need to try the brussel Sprouts, they might actually change your life.
- Kuma – @kumatofino The Shio Ramen and Chicken Karaage are definitely our favourites here.
- Wild Side Grill – @wildsidegrill You have to try the spicy chicken tacos here. Probably some of our favourite tacos ever.
- Chocolate Tofino – @chocolatetofino Ice cream is a food group, don’t question us. You have to try the Lavender Honey.
- 1909 Kitchen – @1909kitchen Say hello to your new favourite brunch spot. The eggs benny is fabulous.
- Bravocados – @bravocados_tofino Bravocados is fully vegan and super tasty.
Now onto our favourite spots to drink. There is no shortage of favourite places here.
- Rhino Coffee House – @rhinotofino An oat milk latte and Maple Bacon donut are a match
- Tofino Brewing Co – @tofinobrewco Who doesn’t love a flight a beer? Enjoy a flight there and take a pack togo back to your hotel balcony.
- Tofino Distillery – tofinocraftdistillery.com head on up here after you stop in below at the brewery.
- Wolf In The Fog – @wolfinthefog The food here is also unreal but you need to come her for a Cedar Sour.
- The Hatch – @thehatchtofino Right on the water. This is where you grab a beer and watch the game.
- The Great Room – @longbeachlodgeresort Grab a couple of cocktails at sunset. You won’t be disappointed.
- Tofitian Cafe – @tofitian either before or after you crush tacos from Tacofino stop in for a little pick me up.
Time for some shopping
Okay so now that we are full, it is time to do some shopping! There are many local boutiques and shops to check out in Tofino. Here are a few we stopped in to on our last trip over.
Habit Clothing – Super cute casual clothing to frolic around town in
Caravan Beach Shop – Amazing cozy pieces that are perfect for Tofino weather and great keepsakes.
The Factory – Your destination for ethically sourced pieces along with dainty jewelry and photography.
Two Trees – Decorative home pieces and a great spot to pick up gifts.
Storm Surf Shop – Your surf fix. Everything you would need for a great beach day.
Merge – Hand blown glass wear and Canadian made pieces.
Salt – Great place to pick up all your gifts to bring back to friends.
Storm Light Outfitters – Your go to place for outdoor gear.
Lastly, things to do in-between
food and drink
Lastly few thing to do and see while you’re galavanting our favourite spots in Tofino.
Try your hand at surfing. Here are a few places that can help you out with lessons.
Surf Sisters, Live To Surf, Tofino Surf School, Pacific Surf Co, and Tofino Paddle Surf.
If the water isn’t your thing, walk along the many beaches taking in the salty air and watch your friends tumble in the waves. Our favourite beaches to walk along are Long Beach and Chesterman Beach.
Don’t feel like walking? Rent bikes from Tofino Bike and cruise though the sand.
Still looking for adventure? Take a boat tour catch a flight over to the hot springs.
Check out these links for trips to the hot springs. tofinowatertaxi.com – oceanoutfitters.bc.ca – jamies.com
And that's a wrap
We really hope that you get to travel over to Tofino soon because it truly is one of our favourites places in BC. This is only the tip of the ice burg on everything to see and do here and we can’t wait to explore more of it. If we missed something in our list for favourite spots in Tofino, let us know on our instagram so we can add it to the list.
For more things to see and do in British Columbia check out our other posts here.