Is there truly something for everyone at every time, anywhere else, other than in Europe?
We think not.
The variety, complexity and appeal brought about from 44 unique cultures and climates on one amazing continent make it so that a trip to Europe can be exactly what you want and more, at any time of the year.
365 days a year, 24 hours a day, Europe is the place to be. Take your pick from our fave contrasting Europe experiences and start packing…
Triangular slices of rich and dark sacher torte, or round vibrant macarons.
Big steins of cold beer to small mugs of hot gluhwein.
London Eye curves to sharp Eiffel Tower angles.
The long tables of Oktoberfest, to intimate romantic NYE dinners.
Ready to go?
Check out our must-dos in each season
• Eating all of the gelato in Italy
• Beach time on the Portugal coast
• Sailing the Mediterranean
• Rafting the rapids in Austria
• Skiing (and après-ing) in Austria
• Sipping hot chocolate by the Eiffel Tower
• Christmas Markets in Germany
• New Year’s parties in Amsterdam and Paris
Spring things for your bucket list:
• Tulips in bloom in the Netherlands
• Stunning sunsets in Greece
• Warming it up in Spain
• Exploring London by bike
Awesome autumn experiences:
• Beautiful fall colours in Great Britain
• Danube cruising in Hungary
• Hot Springs and Northern Lights in Iceland
• The one, the only – Oktoberfest in Munich
Book here and don’t forget to use the code PPDATENIGHT to receive $150 off your next trip!