EDIT: As of August 29, 2022 the Snowbirds will no longer be part of the Air Show due to an incident involving one of its aircrafts earlier this month. It has no been cleared in time to participate.
For the past 73 years, The Canadian International Air Show has brought Aviation history to life by showcasing modern military jets and vintage warbirds in an action-packed air display that highlights the marvel of flight and honours all Air Force veterans.
“Whether you are an aviation enthusiast or a first-timer to the show, there is something unique for everyone to enjoy. Our team is thrilled to bring back the full Canadian International Air Show experience to Toronto’s waterfront to ring in the final days of summer.”Lori Duthie, Executive Director, Canadian International Air Show
Here’s what you can expect from the 2022 Canadian International Air Show:
- Marvel at the U.S.A.F. F-35 as it performs maneuvers you never thought possible.
- Enjoy performances by the CF-18 Demonstration team.
- Experience the skill of the Canadian Forces Skyhawks, Canada’s only military parachute demonstration team.
- Celebrate the retirement of 80-year-old Pilot Gord Price as he takes to the sky for one final time in the Yak-50.
- Continue the thrills with same-day admission to the Canadian National Exhibition.
- Enjoy centre-stage viewing in the exclusive Air Show Zone.
- Snap a selfie with select performers and crew during meet and greets.
- Explore exclusive Aviation Exhibits featuring historic artifacts and cutting edge technology.
- Enjoy delicious eats and treats at the concession stand and refuelling station.
- Upgrade your tickets to Flight Deck and experience the thrills of the Air Show from an exclusive chalet with a fully-catered buffet lunch and open bar, along with other perks!
The Canadian International Airshow is Canada’s largest and longest-running airshow located right in the heart of downtown Toronto. It is a jam-packed air display showcasing modern military jets, vintage warbirds, thrilling aerobatics, and much more.