June in Edmonton means the return of festivals, events, concerts, and so much more! June is also Pride Month in the city and there are a ton of events all over that you can attend to show your love.
The Alberta Symphony Orchestra Society, Music in the Air with be at Hawrelak Park for one night at the amphitheater on June 1st. Enjoy exquisite music offered by Cara on vocals and Emilio playing on a beautiful acoustic grand piano.
June 1st, 2022
More info, here
Pageantinta is back with SUPERDRAGS, a special Pride pageant! Five divas will battle their way through performance, runway and interview to see who will be crowned the next Pageantinta! Winner of Best Evo Event at the 2022 Stilettos.
June 2, 2022
Show starts 9pm
15$ at the door
Ticket info, here
Head to City Hall Plaza at 4:00pm on Friday, June 3 to celebrate the Kick-off of Pride Month 2022 – A Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Celebration.
Opening Ceremonies features:
- Ceremonial Indigenous Prayer
- Introductions of Capital Pride Edmonton, Evolution Wonderlounge and Edmonton PrideFest
- Reading of the Mayor’s Proclamation
- Brief speeches from City Councillors, and City Organizations such as Edmonton Downtown Business Association, Explore Edmonton, etc.
- Brief performance by local performers
June 3, 2022
More info, here
The Edmonton PrideFest is back!
June 24, ‘Glitter and Grease’ starring the queen of Electro, Luciana, will have you partying the night away.
June 25, enjoy live music, drag queens, DJs, food trucks and a enormous beer garden.
June 24-25, 2022
Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton
More details and info, here