With the holidays approaching way quicker than usual (it seems), every open space of land in and around the city has been turned into an event to have fun with the whole family. This is certainly the case at the light trail-meets-winter fair Holiday Nights of Lights and Mistletoe Lane at Assembly Park in Vaughan!
The two-part holiday extravaganza is open to explore Wednesdays to Sundays 5-11pm until December 18th, then they’re open every single day between December 21 and January 7, 2023.
An immersive, festive walk-through experience awaits!
Holiday Nights of Lights is an immersive walk-through experience like none other, featuring more than 1.5 million LED lights animated and synchronized to everyone’s favourite Holiday tunes.
Back for the third year, the event will be bigger and brighter with new displays and interactive activities! Patrons will have the opportunity to experience walking through giant ornaments, animated tunnels, and much more.
and new this year for the return to in-person events…
Kiss your date in Mistletoe Lane!
Upon exiting the Holiday Nights of Lights show and trail, enter Mistletoe Lane – the newest pop up experience and a nighttime hotspot all rolled into one distinct holiday tradition.
Mistletoe Lane is included with the purchase of Holiday Nights of Lights admission tickets, or can be purchased as a stand-alone ticket to access only that area for just $8.
What to experience at Mistletoe Lane:
- Holly Jolly Lumberjack Axe Throwing – Embrace your inner lumberjack and experience the thrill of Axe Throwing at this adult-only experience.
- Fireside Lounge – Warm up and relax by a wood-burning fire while soaking up the atmosphere with a holiday drink in hand.
- Blizzard Bar – Enjoy a mulled wine or hot chocolate at this pop-up winter-themed bar.
- Santa’s Den – Find Santa and take your holiday photos, whether it’s for the kids, furry friends, or yourself!
- Vendor Market – Not done holiday shopping yet? Find unique and meaningful gifts at Mistletoe Lane’s holiday market area.
- Midway Rides – Complete your holiday fair experience and embrace your inner child with rides for guests of all ages.
- Food Trucks – Discover hearty and warning eats at the on-site food trucks including Mary Brown’s Chicken, Beavertails, Fleet Coffee, Texas Tornado, and so much more!
Take your furbaby with you!
On select nights, you can bring along your furry friends on their Dog Friendly Date days. The days are December 16, 18, 27, 29, 2022 and January 1, 3, 5, 7, 2023. You must make sure they remain on-leash at all times.
The only thing that could make your holiday and Santa photos cuter is your puppy in them with you!
When you’re there, make sure to grab a treat for your pup at The Bark’n Bakery food trucks. Meet the cookie ladies specializing in freshly baked doggy treats.
Whether you’re seeking a one of a kind festive experience with a striking lights display, a holiday market with dozens of themed Instagrammable memories, a visit with Santa, or something more adrenaline-pumping; this unique shopping, entertainment, food & drink experience is unlike any other!
Holiday Nights of Lights is open Wednesdays – Sundays from 5:00pm – 11pm until December 18th, then they’re open every single day between December 21 and January 7, 2023.
Find them at Assembly Park, 80 Interchange Way, Vaughan.
Find all your Toronto winter date ideas in one spot here!