Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to show your appreciation for all that your mom does than by spoiling her with a day full of special treats and surprises?
If you’re looking for ideas on how to make this Mother’s Day unforgettable for your mom in Edmonton, we’ve got you covered. Everything from brunch, to indulgent meals, to shopping, and so much more! Make this Mother’s Day one to remember!
Treat mom to he finest loose leaf teas served with finger sandwiches, fine pastries, and our house-made Mac Honey Scones at the stunning Fairmont Macdonald.
Saturdays & Sundays, 2:30 pm seating only
Indulge at the beautiful Brew + Bloom cafe! You can choose to either dine in the floral oasis in Brew + Bloom’s cafe or the stunning venue, The Secret Garden, with their special floral benches. Be sure to order a flower bouquet as well to top it all off!
Enjoy High Tea at the beautiful contempory Butternut Tree restaurant. Their high tea includes a tiered selection of baked, sweet, & savoury items along with Canadian herbal tea for a price of $65 per person.
Send Mom for some much-deserved R&R and the Marriott downtown Edmonton. They currently offer two different promotions for Mother’s Day:
- Book a 50-minute treatment and receive a complimentary enhancement of your choice.
- Book an 80-minute treatment and receive a complimentary enhancement of your choice and a complimentary drink.
Valid From May 12 – 14, 2023
This local market offers an amazing selection of Artists, Musicians, Artisans, and Local entrepreneurs in one place. Enjoy a few hours browsing the different shop, eating food, and listening to music with Mom.
Saturday, May 13th at 11am – 5pm
9630 66 Ave, Edmonton
Take Mom to learn about the wine-making process, enjoy some tastings, and visit with some farm animals at Barr Estate Winery near Sherwood park.
May 12-14, 2023
51526 Range Road 231, Sherwood Park
$15 per person
Enjoy a delicious brunch while being entertained by some of our favourite Party Queens!
- Classic Eggs Benedict – Your choice of Smoked Salmon or Pea-Meal Bacon on a toasted English Muffin with Hollandaise Sauce, Hash Browns + Fruit
- Rum Infused French Toast topped with Fresh Fruit and a side of Canadian Maple Syrup, choice of Ham Sausage or Bacon, Toast + Fruit
- The Classic Breakfast – 2 Eggs (any style) with choice of Ham Sausage or Bacon, Toast + Fruit
May 14th – Doors 10:30am | Show 11:30am
Brunch served upon seating
Tickets are $45.00
Yellowhead Casino – 12464 153 St NW
Looking for more things to do in Edmonton & area? These are 7 Places In Alberta That Feel Like You’ve Been Transported