Pingles Farm Market has taken over the hearts of everyone who’s been; from endless sunflowers in the summer, to apple picking and Harvest Fest eats, and now to their Christmas Fest starting November 27th.
If it’s anything like their Harvest Festival, you can expect epic seasonal drinks and menus, gorgeous decor that completely sets the mood for the season, date night activities, and possibly some cute farm animals too!
So, if this iconic holiday date spot is on your list this year, here’s everything you need to know:
Find the perfect gift in the Mistletoe market, sip on an adult bevvy while listening to live music, go on a winter wagon ride around the farm, and discover some holiday card-worthy picture spots. Santa will also be at the Christmas Fest, so keep an eye out!
Your admission ticket includes:
- A self guided story stroll and craft stations, both good for the kids
- Access to the Pingle’s entertainment area that will have a festive food and bar menu
- Story time with Mrs. Claus
- A winter wagon ride
- Live music in the form of musicians and carollers
- Check out Pingle’s Off Duty Reindeer (goats & their newest additions, llamas and a mini donkey!)
- Photos (distanced) with Santa Claus
- The chance to pick your perfect Christmas tree from the ‘Christmas Tree Lot’
- Shop in the Mistletoe Market for locally sourced gifts, treats, holiday decor & more!
Holiday Doggy Date?
Your furry friends are welcome, too! Admission is $10 for your pup on all days. This fee includes access to the activities on the farm and getting a photo with Santa.
Plus, on December 11th, they’ll be hosting a special Howl-idays Day. All dogs receive a free pupcake with their admission and special dog vendors will be on the farm.
General Admission: $15.00/person*
Weekend VIP Admission: All ages*, $21 – Includes everything that general admission includes but no entry and exit time needs to be chosen; go any time of day.
Festive Date Package: $95/pair – Includes general admission for two, two meal combo tickets, two hot chocolates, one speciality funnel cake, and two bags of roasted nuts to take home.
Festive Foodie Experience: $31/person – Includes general admission for one, one meal combo ticket, and one regular hot chocolate.
*Infants 11 months and under get in for free.