The Redpath Waterfront Festival (RWF) is officially returning to Toronto’s waterfront with its first live and in-person festival in two years! From September 17-18, 2022, experience an epic “Water Weekend” with your date in two exciting and beautiful spots along Toronto’s waterfront: HTO Park and Sugar Beach.
This fun-filled festival is the perfect end-of-summer date, celebrating the last official weekend of summer. At the festival this year, you’ll be able to check out unique land and water programming from Parks Canada, the Royal Canadian Navy, and see Theodore TOO Tugboat up close and personal!
At this waterfront park (339 Queens Quay W), there’s a whole line-up of programming for you to check out with your date.
What else is there to discover at HTO Park during the Redpath Waterfront Festival?
- The RBCX Music Stage with performances
- Meet the Royal Canadian Navy crew and learn about what it takes to be a sailor
- A 65-foot working replica of Theodore TOO Tugboat, the original TV character
- Enjoy delicious eats from local food trucks at the Billy Bishop Airport Picnic Lounge
- and more!
Over at the famed Sugar Beach on the east end (11 Dockside Dr.) you can enjoy the pink umbrellas and sandy waterfront beach while experiencing music, activations, and more to commemorate summer and welcome the new season.
Happening at Sugar Beach during the Redpath Waterfront Festival:
- Bayside Village Stage
- Learn about protecting the ocean and snap a selfie with their giant inflatable Beaver with the Parks Canada team
- Enjoy interactive cultural activities with Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation, Moccasin Identifier and Indigenous Tourism Ontario.
- Food Trucks
- and more!
What else to know
Admission: The Festival is free to attend and open to the public.
Hours: Festival hours are 11am – 8pm on Saturday September 17th and Sunday the 18th.
The Redpath Waterfront Festival is dog-friendly and fully accessible.